I’m pleasantly surprised and honored to be nominated for this amazing award by an amazing woman. Thank you so much
The rules are:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you and come up with the same amount of questions for your nominees.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Here are the answers to the question I was asked:
- If there is an obstacle in front of you do you try to go through, around or over it?
Well, I’m not the kind to ignore things. I would go through the obstacle, so that I will know what to do when I will face it again in future.
2.Water, beer or wine?
Without blinking… Wine 😛 I’m a big fan of Great Wine & I love to try different varieties.
3. Sweet or savory?
Savory- it’s piquantly pleasant to the mind. Somehow sweet gives me a headache, I know it’s weird but I don’t know why it is so.
4. What is the one thing you never leave your home without?
My wallet.. Oh! you need to have money where ever you go, you will find a way if you have few bucks. Plus it carries my credit card & list of emergency contacts.. I’m kind of equipped always..
5. The top 3 things on your bucket list?
a) Travel round the world with my partner.
b) Go scuba diving/ snorkeling & experience marine life up close.
c) Try and adventurous sport like paragliding
6. If you would have to pet-sit a snake or a spider, which one would it be?
I would die :X In the worst case scenario, I would prefer spider. I’m terrified of snakes, I get nightmares about them.
7. Which song do you really, really, really not like?
“I’m sexy and I know it”- I know many people are big fan of this song, but I simple hate it.
8. In which sport would you wish to win an Olympic gold medal?
Marathon, I suppose. I have been a runner during my school days.
9. Which one is your favorite movie?
I definitely can’t name one. I can name one in each category
Sci-fi movies- Inception
Superheroes- The Dark Knight Triology
10. What role would you like to play in this movie and why? Would you like it to be reality?
Obviously, Allie Hamilton (portrayed by Rachel McAdams). I’m a very practical person but somehow I still believe in fairy tales and as it is said, behind every great love is a great story, I wish to have one too 🙂
So, that’s all folks. Here are my nominations For the Sisterhood of the World Award :
My questions to you all are:
1. What has been the best & worst time of this year till now?
2. What is the one thing that you would like to change about yourself?
3. What is one item that you’ve gotten rid of that you wish you would’ve kept instead?
4. Which is your favorite novel and why?
5. What is your favorite quote and by whom?
6. One thing you’re dying to do?
7. If nothing stood in your way, what profession would you be in right now?
8. What has been the life changing event for you?
9. What is your biggest achievement?
10. Which one is your favorite post that you’ve written? (Please provide us the link)
Thank you all for reading and sharing. I’m glad to be your fellow blogger 🙂 Keep writing!